Quickly and easily compare all files in a changeset, shelveset, or with pending changes in TFS to see what has changed. Instead of clicking on each file individually and choosing to compare it with a different version, just click one button to compare
all of the files.
You may edit the extension's settings from the Tools -> Options... -> Diff All Files settings page.
Download this extension for Visual Studio 2012 or Visual
Studio 2013 from the VS Extension Gallery.
- Compare files one at a time, many files at a time, or with all files combined in a single file.
- Uses the same diff (i.e. compare) tool that you have configured in Visual Studio.
- Exclude comparing files with specific extensions, or files that have been added or deleted from source control.
- Button to quickly close all diff tool windows that have been opened.
- Specify the file versions to compare against (i.e. Unmodified, Workspace, Previous, Latest).
Before comparing files (left) and while comparing files (right):
Settings Screen (available in Visual Studio from Tools -> Options... -> Diff All Files):
Also compare all files in the Git Changes and Git Commit Details windows (VS 2013 only).