Diff All Files Visual Studio Extension has
moved to GitHub here!
Find the latest version on GitHub.
Please do not report any issues here. Post them on the GitHub website instead.
Quickly and easily compare all files in Git (a commit or Staged/Unstaged files) or TFS (a changeset, shelveset, or files with pending changes) to see what has changed. Instead of clicking on each file individually and choosing to compare it with a different
version, just click one button to compare all of the files.
You may edit the extension's settings from the Tools -> Options... -> Diff All Files settings page.
Download this extension for Visual Studio 2012,
2013, or 2015 from the VS Extension Gallery.
- Compare files one at a time, many files at a time, or with all files combined in a single file.
- Uses the same diff (i.e. compare) tool that you have configured in your .gitconfig (for Git) and Visual Studio (for TFVC). e.g. KDiff, Beyond Compare, Visual Studio, etc.
- Exclude comparing files with specific extensions, or files that have been added or deleted from source control.
- Button to quickly close all diff tool windows that have been opened.
- Specify the file versions to compare against (i.e. Unmodified, Workspace, Previous, Latest).
- Supports both Git and TFVC source control providers.
Before comparing files (left) and while comparing files (right):
Settings Screen (available in Visual Studio from Tools -> Options... -> Diff All Files):